To my Dear Bishop friends:
You always plan such fun parties. You provide the ideas, the food, the friends, and the toys. I didn't know cattails could be so fun and expand so much.
I didn't know they could be so fun as weapons - swords and spears.
Then came the rock climbing.
The children make it look so easyYou helped me face my fear of heights and get on top. (where I could properly supervise and worry over all the little ones up there.)
Or that a simple looking rope swing could be so much fun and such a challenge. My dear friends help me discover my weaknesses . . .
I almost made it but they
show me how to do it in style,
and then so I don't feel bad, you show me how not to do it.
As well as a bit of compassion from your sweet daughter.
with Melody finishing it all off with ease.
then as we are walking out we discover another fun, beautiful place to get wet with two would-be mermaids with sassy attitude :)
Thank you for a wonderful picnic with lots of good memories made with great friends. We are glad to be adopted into the Bishop family. I hate to think what might happen when Mr. O is released and we can no longer claim the status of bishop's family.
All's grace,
Rebecca
4 comments:
Bahahaha! SO funny! Thanks for sharing! I heard all the stories, but the pictures brought the stories to life! Thanks for the laugh! :)
-Diana
Becky, This spring break was so much fun!!! Your family helped make it such. Thanks for coming and being our friends. Once you have the "Bishop" status you get to keep it forever, but you will always be our friends first and foremost. We treasure your friendship and are thankful for you and your family. Love Lynn Laurie and Family
What a fun day! And what fun friends. :-)
haha that looks like so much fun!
you guys look great and we miss you :)
Post a Comment