First order of business was to find enough cell phones to connect with at least his three sisters and Dad that were not home. Then we sent for Grandma and Grandpa to come from next door. There was no stopping him now.
Out came the steak knife and with a clean zip and not waiting for us to figure out our cameras he slit it open.
Quick, switch to video and go.
We are so excited. He will be serving in Orlando, Florida!
Walter did guess Florida. He received the first phone call and will get treats when he comes to visit!
5 comments:
I am so glad you video taped it! I mean, I was there on the phone, but it was fun to see the video too! Someday you'll have to put all your kids videos of them opening their call together- that'd be cool!
Congratulations, Peter! You'll be a great missionary!!
That was fun watching you open your call. Love you,
It is truely an honor to have a son who desires and is worthy to serve as a missionary for the Lord!
I'm just a random blog-passerby, but I wanted to say congrats on your son's call. I used to live in Lake Mary, Florida, which is part of the Orlando mission (or was in 2003!) It's a great area, very beautiful but very humid!
Post a Comment