Saturday, December 1, 2007

First Snow fall


We finally got out first snowfall last night. Emily was playing Christmas songs on the piano with Evan singing when Dane threw open the door and shouted, "It's Snowing!" Everyone went running out to enjoy it. Isaac shared his hopes, "I hope Chloe (our dog) goes out and goes to the bathroom a whole bunch and then by morning it will be buried with snow and I won't have to pick it up". As far as we know it worked because we got 4-5 inches of snow and we can't see any doggy dodo.

2 comments:

amberjill said...

nice going becky! you are like me, wait, wait, wait, then knock out a weeks worth of blogs and wonder where everybody has been! I seems like forever since we have seen your family. I can't wait to see you all in 2 weeks! Winni loves looking at your blog! Tell Isaac, we can't see any doggy poop either, but we do have yellow snow!! :)

Julie said...

lol that hilarious. I hate dog Doo Doo too.

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...