Debbie loves watching "Signing Time". She asks for it by name (with her hands) and watches several times a day. She watches in my room on the bed and usually with a blanket.
Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025. Today, we mourned our ...
4 comments:
She is so cute. My friends kids are actually in the signing times videos. I think 10, ll and 12. I have never seen them. I see you obviously approve...watching them multiple times a day.
Debbie is so cute!
debbie must be the cutest girl EVER! so i finally got a blog - KAcountrykids.blogspot.com come check us out!
That's it!! I'm going to get a few of those. Every kid I know that watches them just gets enthralled so they must be good. She is "darling"...that's the word that jumps into my mind, and I feel like Grandma Gile's saying it!
Post a Comment