Kinfolk of mine: A place to remember, share, ponder, celebrate, and be grateful.
It has been way too long...I miss Lake Powell. I am worried I may never go again.
Becky, that looks like it was a blast. We sure wish we could have joined you. We are glad you had a great time just the same. Glad every thing went well.
Love your new family pictures at the beginning of your blog.
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there!
You are the best - picture taker, blogger and fun maker. Love it!
Post a Comment
Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025. Today, we mourned our ...
5 comments:
It has been way too long...I miss Lake Powell. I am worried I may never go again.
Becky, that looks like it was a blast. We sure wish we could have joined you. We are glad you had a great time just the same. Glad every thing went well.
Love your new family pictures at the beginning of your blog.
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there!
You are the best - picture taker, blogger and fun maker. Love it!
Post a Comment