Maybe some of you are more aware of sports than I am. We were recently introduced to the sport of cup stacking. It is actually quite fun. Thanks to our connections with the elementary school's PE teacher (Twinkle) We got to be trained in the sport of cup stacking. We watched the instructional video, brought home the official cups and went to cup stacking. It was a lot of fun.
We also got a snow storm last week. Not nearly as much as we would have liked but determined kids gathered snow from every corner of the yard and created this igloo. It was sturdy and well built and irresistible for a 9 yo to sleep in. Of course we recruited the teenage boy who was content to just sleep outside. They are so much braver than I am. I slept in my warm house, in my warm bed. They stayed warm too, they say, and had a great time. Thanks Tall One for being a good sport.
3 comments:
You crazy boys! haha. Fun stuff!
I thought I saw Emily doing it.
Very talented.
Looks like fun in the igloo. I might have spent sometime in there.
Post a Comment