I miss browsing through old posts and seeing our life in pictures so I am updating from my phone pictures a little of what has been happening.
I never know quite what will show up with Debbie on my phone. I may have to share some of the movies she makes too.
Invited ourselves over to carve pumpkins with the VanO family and had a great time.
Got a call one day from our neighbor letting me know that her fence suddenly falling in. Turns out that Chief got his foot caught in a wire and threw his head into the fence during his fight to get loose. He was a little scared by the experience and was up hiding by this fence as far from the white fence as possible.
We enjoyed some bridal showers with Brian and Emily.
Nellie's amazing talent with holding balloons
This was especially fun for me as we had the opportunity to stay in a cabin that I visited often as a child. It brought back so many fun memories and we hiked the old trails and made new memories.
The Porters have come to stay for a few weeks so I have 3 little grandsons brightening up each day. For Halloween they were super heros.Visited a pumpkin patch, did the straw maze and came home with a bunch of pretty colored squash for the wedding luncheon decorations.
And here is the bride to be working on a facial pampering session. I think it worked. Emily is a beautiful bride.
While late night shopping with my sister we enjoyed some inspiration. Wasn't willing to put out the money but loved the truths of this plaque.
My front yard ornament for way too long. Milt bought this boat for the engine and then finally hauled the rest of it off to the dumb. If we go boating next summer it will be because of this (mess) project.
More fun with Samuel, Jared, and Thomas
Making waffles with Grandpa is a real treat for everyone. I think waffles are definitely his signature talent.
This contraption is suppose to help me get in shape but these boys with so much imagination declared it a bird that they all could ride one.
No comments:
Post a Comment