I am so grateful to share strength and testimony together as we progress in seeking the Lord's plan for each of us and supporting one another in our efforts and successes
| Uncle Sim |
Such a smart, cute foot decoration. It stays on, looks cute and shows off her decorated toe nails.
And then we get the new parents with the grandparents. This is my ninth grandchild and 3rd granddaughter.
My journey to understand light grew again through this song The Lord is My Light, hymn number 89. This song shared so many truths with me today. One in particular was the chorus.
The Lord is my light;
He is my joy and my song.By day and by night he leads,
He leads me along.
He is my joy - I can feel joy because of my Savior
and my song - I want to shout and sing and give praises
By day and by night he leads - I need not fear, though darkness creeps in, He will lead me, be with me, comfort me each step of the way
He leads me along.
and again comfort and hope in verse 2
2. The Lord is my light; tho clouds may arise,
Faith, stronger than sight, looks up thru the skiesWhere Jesus forever in glory doth reign.
Then how can I ever in darkness remain?
I will nourish and keep my faith stronger than sight that I may look up through the clouds and know of hope and joy. No darkness can ever remain!
1 comment:
We had a blessing at church today too. Reading your account gave me the shivers (the good kind).
Post a Comment