Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Yes come

 I got to attend Savior of the World with some of my favorite people for the first time in a few years.  I didn't realize how much I have missed this performance and how much it feeds my soul. It prepares my heart to welcome Christmas but mostly to welcome Christ.

Milt, me, Debbie

Come, Lord Jesus Come.  I want him. I need him.  I miss him and am trying to figure out how He can be my friend.  How can I develop a relationship with him, my Savior?  I experienced a special moment as the shepherds began declaring the good news, Unto you is born this day a Savior which is Christ the Lord,  My heart opened as I joined in the words Come, Lord Jesus. I pray that he feels welcome in my life and in my heart.  
Anjolee, Debbie, Milt, me, Kianna, Isaac


No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...