Thursday, November 17, 2011

Conflict

Resolving a heart of conflict.  I hate conflict yet I now understand that I have been in the box.  I have needed to justify to stay in the box.  I have my favorite boxes.  The idea that I might escape the box, be free to have love as my motive, to see people as people is so liberating and filled with hope.  I just finished The Anatomy of Peace from the Arbinger Institute.  I have enjoyed at other times Leadership and Self-Deception and The Peacegiver.  I love the truths that I recognize in these books and I love learning from stories.  I highly recommend any of these books and hope you too will see the good.

1 comment:

mamita said...

I have also read the book and thought it was worth wile to read ,So much to learn in this life

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...