Tuesday, May 15, 2018

temple flowers and Mother’s day

Mother’s Day weekend was a girls time as Debbie, Natalie, Elise, Rachel, Emily, and I got to come together and attend a Just Keep Rollin’ event with Meg Johnson, John Bytheway and Hank Smith.  We did our toenails stayed at a Air B&B and then attended Jaxynn’s farewell for Mother’s Day.  It was fun to be together and to have the support of husbands.

Emily’s baby is due this week.  We took a quick 4 generation picture with Ella and us.  I love the legacy of women that we share and the support and love that is felt as we share this journey of motherhood together and with each other.



Monday we got to go and help with preparing the flower beds on the temple grounds.  Once again I was asked to recruit a group and I am so grateful to be able to count on my family to help with projects.  They are amazing and so willing to serve, just jumping right in and having fun getting the job done.



Dee

Josh


Maddy




Lucy

Gideon


Sim


We brought donuts home and had a family dance party.


No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...