Started the day with biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and then a basket of presents. The rest of the day seemed to involve supporting and keeping up with Debbie and her responsibilities. Lots of Miss Manti responsibilities and an encore performance.
Debbie performed with encore and bellisma and then ran to be in a parade in Mt Pleasant. She hurried back to do the dunking booth.
Meanwhile we enjoyed fun at the park with races, egg toss and firemen water fun.
Back home for our annual BBQ. I didn't get very many pictures but I am sure grateful for the support and friendship of family. Peter and Rachel came down from Santaquin to spend the day. Natalie's and Elise's families joined us and the next generation had a water fight.
I love freedom and liberty and the joy and privilege that is ours to live in the United States of America. I am proud to be an American. I am proud of my country's founding by righteous men who were divinely guided to recognize man's God given rights and provided a way to protect those rights. I pray that we may be blessed with leaders and citizens who value and stand for truth and right, who with gratitude seek to protect our freedoms through education, voting, and serving to defend our freedom.













No comments:
Post a Comment