Sunday, November 25, 2007

Debbie talking

Debbie has been talking more and understanding more. It is so fun. She says wawa, da (for dad and dog), ma, she will often imitate what we say and is learning some sign language. I took her upstairs to put warm clothes on for the light parade and she started signing 'bath'. This morning when I went to get her out of bed she said d and pointed to her diaper for a diaper change. She babbles a lot and we often get the gist of what she is saying by the tone. We get chewed out, asked nicely, told stories and never understand a word. She also is quite good at scowling. She loves shoes and tries on any that get left out. I like her in her brothers cowboy boots. She still doesn't walk much on her own but she will scoot even with big boots on--such talent.

2 comments:

Chelsey Hansen said...

Becky, you're family is so cute! I'm glad you had a nice thanksgicing! you're such a great mom! i hope i can be like you when i have my own kids! love you!

Jennifer Never said...

I was trying to understand, but I couldn't. So I was wondering if we were supposed to, or if we are appreciating the attempt. Either way...EXCITING

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...