t was girls choice so I didn't get to get a picture of them together but I did make his boutineer.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bye, Sarah Rose
Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025. Today, we mourned our ...
-
We have a community dance group. We meet at the church three times a week for an hour, do yoga, ballet, tap, aerobics, clogging, pilates, a...
-
Sending Debbie off to the CCM in Mexico to learn to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ in Spanish. Milt and I talked about how this time is ...
-
We have managed to make 25 cake rolls this last month. We are serving a delicious cake roll with strawberry cream cheese filling. They are...
1 comment:
Great job Becky. I love reading your blogs. Emily looks so beautiful. I love your Christmas decorating one. It sounds like Debbie is saying "good girl". What a different life you now have with all those boys and Debbie. Emily almost ready to leave the nest, Elise has left and come back close by. Natalie will be home for Christmas, but more like a visitor. How time flys. I love you for your great example.
Oh yea, it is snowing in Copenhagen. I guess we are ready for Christmas.
Post a Comment