Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sim's preschool





Waiting for the ceremony to start. Preschool was held in our library and was a lot of fun for Simeon.

He is the one with his eyes closed, started out a little onery.





He received his graduation certificate, sang songs, said his part of "It looked like spilled milk", and helped break a pinata. It was a lot of fun for all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

He is so cute. I am suprised he isn't the tallest one out there.

Bluebird & Company said...

Oh, those pictures of the library make me miss it there. :(

I can't believe how big Simeon looks!

Russell and Davy were talking about Isaac and Simeon yesterday. Russell was making his birthday invite list and wanted to invite Isaac. Davy chimed in, "and I want to invite Simeon!".

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...