Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday

Today was a nice, spring day, considering we had snow on Thursday! For awhile Isaac has talked about inviting our neighbor and his friend, Johannes, to come to church with us, and today he came. (He's also pictured with the puppies) As the great missionary that Isaac is, he even got up and bore his testimony, beginning "I love to bear my testimony...." (instead of the usual "I'd like..." --probably did it without thinking, but we enjoyed the little change!). As we ate dinner outside on the porch we talked about the lessons each had learned, Isaac continually said, "Jo can tell that part" or "you tell them Jo". It was so great. He is such a great influence for good for so many. I think we could all learn from him as we try to be better at sharing our testimonies and encouraging others along their path of discovery.

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a great story about a sweet boy. I haven't checked your blog for a couple of weeks -- love your new background.

Anna said...

what a cute story and geat example of missionary work isaac is!

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...