Friday, May 9, 2008

Wow, Emily


Yes, my sweet Emily is done with school, graduates from high school on May 23 and is growing up. Yesterday she received a second scholarship which she is very excited about and will help a lot her desire to live in Ephraim next fall.

Today I am most excited about her cleaning. Yes, my Emily is cleaning. She did a day last week where she cleaned and vacuumed the family room! I thought that was going to be it but today she is cleaning the kitchen! She is even cleaning the fireplace. Wow, maybe I will miss her when she moves out. I do appreciate her. She is doing so many good things and looks for opportunities to help others. She is great.

She has also found time to work on her tan and read a few big books. Treat making continues with cookies and popcorn.

4 comments:

Bluebird & Company said...

Good job Emily! Congrats!
You are such a beautiful girl!
Work on your tan? Can I join you? I have successfully gotten BURNT a few times already since living in NM.(arms, face, neck, etc.) But, sad to say...my legs are still just as white as ever. :(
Yesterday it was 77deg. wheew! We are loving it!
I'd also like to join you on treat making! You make the greatest fudge eggs ever! I tried your recipe and it's just not quite the same as yours. You must have the secret touch. :)
My brother graduates on the 23rd too. cool.

Anna said...

i just adore you em! what a great gal. since i've been down here in 'cello' i've had some time to just sit and think and i just keep thinking about our awesome trip to denmark - i'm so glad we got to do that while we could! you are so much fun! love you all and miss you too! :)

Chelsey Hansen said...

Congrats Emily! way to go with graduation! I'm so lucky to have talented cousins!

Julie said...

Emily has always tried to help others. At least from what I have noticed. She is amazing and yes, I think you will miss her. But we need to get her to come to Salt Lake so I can set her up with Lloyd!

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...