They let some of us sleep until 6am.
We do believe in joy, family time, fun, and God's love.
Some of the favorite gifts of the day.
I can't even tell you how much fun guns are at Christmas. They may be plastic, they may have many little parts know scattered throughout the house but for a small investment we have had a lot of fun family time, shoot outs for all ages, and improved marksmenship (?).
More plastic. Legos have to be one of the greatest toys ever. My boys will play every day if I would let them. This big lego box entertained much of the family. It was our 3D puzzle and the creations were amazing.
Our tradition for Christmas includes waiting until everyone is awake and lined up on the stairs. We go to the family room together to check the stockings. We then watch the story of the first Christmas and move on to present unwrapping. We unwrap slowly with each taking turns so we can properly ohh and ahh and express thanks. We enjoyed a breakfast casserole, sweet rolls, and fruit. Then we snack through the day on lots of yummy junk and ended our day with a Christmas dinner. It was a beautiful day and we like the way we keep Christmas.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!!
You need an additional photographer. I can't see you in there.
Post a Comment