Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chicken Pox


Doodle asked Ike to draw a truck for her.  She is driving, Ike is in the back seat and the sad boy with red spots is my sunshine.  He has been amazingly brave and patient as we battle the chicken pox.  He has a good enough case that I don't believe he will ever be in danger of shingles or anything else.  We are almost half way through.  The guess is Doodle will look just like this in 2 weeks. 

PS  Check out the new button on the side for great ideas about keeping Christmas. (Thanks, Amber)

4 comments:

amberjill said...

you are very welcome!! I didn't want people to miss it, so I made it my whole post for the day! It'll be on the side soon, too. Love you! Enjoy those chicken pox. Hopefully you'll be over them by the time we get there!

Lara said...

Your poor sweet kids! I hope the ones that get it will all get better soon.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

That is SO cute. Poor kid has to ride in the back of the truck....haha. Gotta love how kids think. Does Doodle realize she's up next?

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...