Sunday, September 25, 2011

Proclamation blog posts

I really enjoyed the focus on the family proclamation this last week.  A couple of my favorite/memorable posts were these two: Alex Boye and Tarzan and Forgiveness.  I am so very grateful to know of the plan of happiness given to us by our loving Heavenly Father.  Family is so important.  We must do every thing to strengthen family relationships and build on the firm foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  We are finishing up our memorization of The Living Christ testimony from the apostles.  It has been a very good experience to spend time with the words found in this document and have them put in the minds of our family.  It has been a year long project.   I am hoping to move on to The Family, a proclamation to the World next.    There is so much in the words of our modern day prophets and apostles.

I so very much enjoyed the General Relief Society Meeting.  When people live righteously, seek to do the Lord's work, and then share with me I feel inspired, fed by the spirit, and ready to do more and to be more.  When we seek we find.  The Lord is good.

No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...