Sunday, May 28, 2017

This week

A busy week and I have a desire to share some of the places we have been and things we have done.
 Natalie and her boys stayed with us this last week as we finished up wedding preparations.  We had a week of fun, work, emotion, and breakfast together.
 Green smoothies are what get my sweetheart going every morning.  Sorry to say I got burned out on them and do my own thing.  I need a bit more variety.

 May Day performance by the elementary kids was fun and then a great picture of the grandkids (minus 2).

 Wedding prep.  The backyard transformed into a wonderland.  I was so thrilled with the outcome as well as the sweet feeling of joy and family.  It was over before we knew it. I'll share a post sharing our special day all its own.
 Scandinavian days fun with a parade



Vike on a bike
 show choir

 And we also filled 1200 back packs for the opening fireside on Sunday.
and now it is Sunday afternoon and I am enjoying a beautiful day outside with the best of technology and nature.

No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...