Tuesday, November 4, 2025

Kitchen

 After 25 years of good food, memories, family, and friend time in the kitchen, I am ready to remodel in a big way, and I am so excited.  We are gathering ideas, making plans, collecting bids, and taking pictures. 

I plan to accommodate and enjoy my large family.  I am so grateful for each of them and want them to enjoy being here and know they are wanted and have a place.

 



We are going to extend the kitchen onto the back deck, claiming about 8 more feet on this side of the kitchen.  I am also changing the style to a traditional farmhouse kitchen.  We will have painted cabinets that are an inset shaker style with glass fronts in the upper cabinets.  We will have a center island, but it will go long through the kitchen and probably be table height. I am having so much fun collecting ideas and pictures on Pinterest. I am praying that we can get the right people to help us successfully and affordably complete this job.  Right now, I really need someone to design and organize the cabinets and such in a way that helps me be efficient and creative in the kitchen. 






No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...