Today, November 8, we met with a cabinet company in Fairview and had so much fun designing our new kitchen. Natalya was so helpful and patient. We have some excellent basics figured out, and I am excited to move forward, work out more details, and see progress.
After we went to Das Cafe in Spring City for a delicious German lunch. I love spending time with my sweetheart.
We came home to our own lists of projects and worked hard all afternoon. I got leaves cleaned up in the front and back yards and a few other needed items. By the end of the day, we had a simple dinner and headed to the warm basement to watch a movie. We settled on One Night with the King. Partway through, I got that dreaded slight tingle feeling and passed out. Little did we know that would be just the beginning of our night.




No comments:
Post a Comment