Thursday, October 2, 2008

bring it in

I have some favorite blogs and sites that I really enjoy the creative efforts that are shared. They inspire me to want to do more and be better, to create beauty here for my family.

These are my efforts at being creative and bring the beauties of nature inside to be enjoyed. I really enjoyed President Uchtdorf's take about all of us being creative. I want to create beauty in my home, whether it be leaves brought in or laughter or good food or a safe place to share feelings or make mistakes. I would like to hope it might bring order also but we will just keep making progress one baby step at a time. I am really looking forward to General Conference and the messages of hope and guidance that may be shared.

4 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

Looks cute Becky! I agree that it does bring a good feeling to your home when it looks nice. I think fall is my favorite time to decorate...it makes it feel so warm and cozy!!

Natalie said...

Wow Mom! It looks great! In some ways I do wish I was coming home again soon to see it all.... Oh well!

Lauri said...

Lov-er-ly!

Bluebird & Company said...

I LOVE the red leaves! They remind me so much of the area up there.
I also loved conference yesterday. I learned so much and felt so many good feelings.
Hope you are all doing well. We miss your family so much and the boys still talk about Isaac and Simeon quite regularly.

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...