Monday, January 5, 2009

boomerang

We have this simple toy/game that we love to play.  I tried to make one for Dan's family and am hoping that they didn't throw it away.  It is not real obvious how a large piece of fabric can be so fun so I got my family to do a demo.  Usually we do this in the summer on the grass because that is where you end up too often.  So here it is for the Petersons and anyone else who needs some fun.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Ahh. The hilarious boomerang game. Be careful over there!
Save some boomerang fun for us (I think we'll wait for the softer green turf though)

Bluebird & Company said...

That looks like so much fun! What kind of fabric do you use?

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...