Saturday, January 17, 2009

Senior Ball

Unfortunately I couldn't find my camera when Pete's date came to get him. She looked great, he looked handsome. They did the exchange of flowers and headed out the door without a picture. It wasn't until he got home later that night that I had found my camera. By the time I got it ready he wouldn't put his tie back on or even smile nicely. He promised he would pose on Sunday. He knows me too well. I don't have time to take pictures on Sunday morning even if I did happen to remember. Some day his wife and children will think that he grew up with a silly look on his face. Oh well, he doesn't mind and sometimes he does actually cooperate. We should frame those shots.


No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...