Saturday, April 17, 2010

a birthday party

My little girl turned 25.  I got to go spend the day with her.  We had fun making wedding plans, shopping for wedding dresses, and having a little birthday party.
The old flour game we haven't played in a long time.  You put a penny in a cup, pack it with flour and then stand it on a plate.  Each person takes a turn shaving away the flour.  If the penny falls on your turn you have to retrieve it with your mouth.
A glimpse of the bride.  This isn't THE dress though.  We have to save that one for later.  I did like this one the most at this store.

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

Thanks for posting. I get lonesome when I don't see updates. Is this like the dress she got?

Natalie said...

It's simialr---mine is white, has sleeves and a train and is very pretty! :) That was a great birthday. I'm glad to have been able to spend it with a few of the people I love most!

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...