My parents are the two wonderful people in the middle. They are amazing parents, grandparents, caretakers, and now full time missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Although not everyone is in the picture these are most of my immediate family that will really miss them. They will be serving in the Nauvoo temple for at least 6 months. I believe they are secretly hoping that they will have their call extended. They are so excited to be a part of the Lord's work of building his kingdom.
(the extended family)
Aunt Louse honored them with a farewell open house at her new home. It was very nice to be all together but the only pictures I got were the ones my kids took of the big front door. My boys are getting tall but compared to this door they looked short.Mom and Dad, I am so grateful for you. I am grateful for your desire to serve full time missions. I am grateful for the example you are setting for me and my children. I'm grateful for the love you freely give to all you meet. I am grateful to have been raised by two such great people who continue to love me. I still need you and love being with you. I will miss you both so much.
3 comments:
That's so great. I'm so grateful for their example too! Oh, and I love that Jake made the blog today, seeing as how I'M ENGAGED to William now! :) I love you!!!
Uh, I feel to comment on the above comment. WHAT? Is this true Natalie, you're engaged to William? Details PLEASE, and soon!
And good luck to your parents Becky.
I didn't have any current pictures. I could use your help with that. Dad said maybe he could turn Jacob into a big smudge.
Post a Comment