Friday, February 29, 2008



Another picture of Emily with her new hair do. She got blond and red highlights, more bangs and is so CUTE. She doesn't love these pictures. Maybe for Jr. Prom we will have some great ones. Yes Emily is going to Jr. Prom also. It is her first dance with Evan. They both had a good time asking and answering, sending each other on scavenger hunts. For Emily's answer John got involved and they had a great time. The answer was done after play practice, in the dark, required 4 wheelers, included fireworks and climbing into a cave to get the "Yes"! Wow was it a production. March 1 is the big day.

3 comments:

Bluebird & Company said...

Great hair do!!! I love it! Emily, you are so beautiful!!

amberjill said...

Emily, your hair is so cute! I love putting a little red in my hair! It's fun! Have fun at Prom! How are you going to do your hair for Prom. Make sure your mom puts lots of pictures on here so we can see you! What about your dress? You need a blog so we can keep up with you, or just let your mom tell your stories. I've heard a little about your answering Evan to Prom, but I hear their is a lot more to it. OK, hijack this blog and tell us how Prom is. Love ya!!

Julie said...

I love the new hairdo. Very grown up and classy. I can't wait to see both Em's and Pete's Prom pics.

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...