Tuesday, February 19, 2008

today's blessings

Blessings--Peter's truck is working and he loves it. I got to go to the chiropractor (although Isaac called it the psychiatrist). I got some reading time in, Debbie went to bed cheerfully and had two naps today. Emily and Peter's stake activity they were in charge of went well. Nobody showed up to troop committe meeting. Natalie's full time job is going well. Dane is playing violin again. Isaac practiced being obedient "about 30 times" he says before he remembered to go and do cheerfully when mom asks. Milt is feeling a little better and didn't get as sick as the rest of us. Elise willingly babysat for half an hour tonight at 8:30, which required her getting out of bed. John is feeling a little better. Emily is going to strengthen some muscles and has a new 'do'. Chloe came back after running away twice today. The chickens produced 5 eggs and the rabbit escapes but jumps back in it's cage and is still alive.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Thank heaven for blessings - big and small! Thanks for sharing yours, it reminds me of mine! Get well over there and don't forget I love you.

Rebecca said...

I know its silly but your comment was sure needed today. Thank you for loving me. I love you too.

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...