Simeon passing out treats at preschool.
Happy Valentine's Day! We had a great day celebrating Simeon's birthday. He has been so excited to be four. When he would greet anyone today he would start with "I'm four." Then as he received a birthday wish he would say, "your welcome". By evening while talking on the phone he started saying "Happy Birthday" back to them and finally settled on "Happy birthday valentines". It gets a little confusing. I sure do love my Simeon.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Simeon!! It is fun to see the video of you blowing out your candles. Davy wants to say 'Hi'. He also wants to tell Simeon he has a monster truck. We love you all and wish we could see you!
love-the Henke's
Happy Birthday Simeon!!! He's so cute! Becky, I loved how you were doing naration in-between verses of Happy Birthday.
We hope Simeon got his birhtday wish from us. We had to go to bed and then attend Zone conference on Friday and just got back tonight. Congratulations on your drivers license. Please be careful.
Post a Comment