Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So I now know why Debbie got two naps. She was getting sick and today she is sicker! She is lethargic, fever of 101 and sleeping all day. We had to go to the doctors because I was worried that we might be doing the RSV/low oxygen thing again. She is holding at 92 which is a little low but not panic yet. Last time it was 85. Anything below 90 and they like to hospitalize. We will keep watching her and check the level again tomorrow. Hopeful we can treat her at home. Dr. Armstrong is more open to that and so am I. The rest of us are improving and I am actually cooking dinner again. I did take quite a break from it all and insisted that they eat the leftovers. It is amazing how long some things will last when nobody wants to eat it. Tonight Natalie and I are inventing a chicken enchilada recipe that we are excited about. It is good to have an apetite again and Debbie is still eating so that is a relief. (p.s. How do you use the spell check on the postings, I wanted to check lethargic but it wouldn't do anything?)

4 comments:

amberjill said...

i didn't know you were all sick! that is so yucky! get feeling better and give Debbie a big kiss from us!!

Becky K. said...

Sounds like you guys have had a run of it. Hope you all get feeling better! (I found your site through Lauri's--aren't blogs fun?)

The Petersons said...

Glad things are looking up. Give Debbie a kiss and hug and cuddle for us. Love ya.

Bluebird & Company said...

Hope you all start feeling better!
love, Bossy

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...