Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday

Your mess is your message.  That is something I was told years ago.  We learn from our experiences and then we share them in hope of inspiring or teaching others.  Well, I feel like I am in my mess. I don't have inspiration to share any great insights.  For now, I am just surviving the mess with hope of thriving at some time.  There is something to be said about surviving, about keeping on.  Right now I will just keep keepin' on.

Today has been better. I finally got some help for my UTI.  I am so thrilled to have one less problem to worry about.  When you can't walk straight and have to make bathroom trips almost constantly it gets old fast. I am constantly being told I am too skinny so I am working on that and I feel so very full a lot of the time. There is not much that tastes good so it is an effort to eat but I am trying to choose foods that are good for me and dense in nutrition.  My sweet husband likes to make very green smoothies every morning and when they are not too nasty I do get some down.  I sure have lots of great people taking care of me.

I had a discussion with my sweet husband the other day.  I feel like I have become somewhat of a burden.  He loves me. He wants me here and he is not sorry that I take extra work.  I told him it is his fault I am still here between priesthood blessings and prayers, he kept me here so he better be glad and not blame me ;)

Grateful:

  • My husband loves me
  • I'm still here
  • There is a good chance I am learning lots
  • We have heat in our house

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Yes we all love you and want to serve you. I understand how you feel about being a burden. It is always nice to be assured that you are not s burden and worth the extra attention.

amberjill said...

Becky, you have never been a burden! Im so glad you are doing better. You have taken care of everybody, including me, for so long. There is a time and a season for everything and this is your season to recieve goodness from us. We love you!

amberjill said...

Becky, you have never been a burden! Im so glad you are doing better. You have taken care of everybody, including me, for so long. There is a time and a season for everything and this is your season to recieve goodness from us. We love you!

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...