Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday

It has been a couple of days and they have been interesting.  I try to stay active but I get tired so fast. I did go to the ward party for a bit and some people actually talked to me. I don't know if I am scary but very few people will talk with me.

I ended up with a headache and stomach ache last night.  The Tylenol did not seem to help but finally throwing up this morning has although I have not felt up to much.  Tears have been very close to the surface and my sweet girls seeing me cry, brightened my room.  I love having them care and showing it. They are so sweet.




Grateful

  • I can speak
  • my family is patient
  • I am walking better
  • we got rain last night.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

I'm kindof a blog stalker but wanted to say I'm so sorry you are dealing with such a traumatic head/brain injury. I haven't had a head injury but had pulmonary embolisms a few years ago and I recall wondering why I was still here when it often takes other people. I wondered if my life could ever get back to 'normal' (whatever that is). I hope your recovery continues to go well and you regain your functioning and abilities. I'm sure your family is thankful and thrilled you're still here and doing so well!

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...