Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday

I enjoyed a lazy morning listening to the Sounds of Sunday, speakers, an old talk by President Monson and a good soak in my tub.  The high light of my morning was rediscovering Stephanie Nielsen.  She has learned to see past the challenges and celebrate the joys of family life and of creation.  I love her attitude in celebrating the simple things each day.  I have a family. They are beautiful, fun, kind, and I get to be home with them and watch them learn and grow.  I am so grateful that my Milt has supported me in staying home all these years.  He values the work I do and the effort I make to raise up righteous children and to give them a happy childhood.

I made it again to sacrament meeting and was so grateful to renew my covenants and think about my Savior and his atonement.  I was super weepy and cried at each song.  Music speaks to me and opens my eyes to new ways of understand and brings me comfort.  I am so grateful for the hymns of Zion.

Grateful:

  • good music
  • kind people that came up to me and talked to me in church
  • VT companion who is taking care of our sisters
  • cub master who is taking care of my Webelos troop.

No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...