Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday

Today was my daughter Emily's 27 birthday. She is such a joy and sweetheart. A loving wife and wonderful new mother. A woman with a servant heart and a love of God and her Savior Jesus Christ.

It was a good full day for me.  My visiting teachers came.  It turns out one of them has had a brain injury, was in a coma for a month during which her husband died. I am again content with my own challenges and blessings and very grateful she is doing well now.

I went to lunch with Emily and Elise to Los Amigos and then for ice cream. It was sure fun to be out with my girls.

Emily took me around the high school that afternoon and helped me do parent teacher conference. We got it all done and it felt like quite an accomplishment.

The kids went out to pick the garden as it has already frozen.  Isaac's finger got cut pretty good.I wasn't able to deal with it so I got Dane to take him to the doctors. Luckily we found an office still open and didn't have to to an ER visit. He did not end up with stitches and everyone is fine.

We ready a couple of stories from the friend magazine for fhe and go to bed early.

Grateful
  • I'm getting steadier on my feet.
  • I slept through a lot of the night
  • I showered.

No comments:

Bye, Sarah Rose

  Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025.  Today, we mourned our ...