
23 years ago on the 23rd a sweet angel became my daughter. I am so grateful for Elise. She has been a cheerful, friendly, enthusiastic angel. This year she is far away in Connecticut. Please wish her a happy birthday. As Twinkle says its her golden birthday (23 on 23) and that only happens once.
Now my baby is having a baby. Her own little angel will be coming within 5 weeks. Time goes so quickly. If you have a memory of Elise before she becomes a mom, please share. Let's try to make her miss us so she will hurry home and stay close. Then we will have more memories and stories to share.
2 comments:
Thanks for trying mom! When it comes to me i think people are at a loss for words ;) Jk, love you and thanks for the birthday wishes!See you soon!
Oh poor Elise. Happy Birthday and congrats on becoming a mom!!!
I read Lara's post about you and had to visit and then I saw Elise lives in Connecticut and had to say I do too! Probably the wrong side since she's not in my ward but it's a small state!
Post a Comment