It's that time again. Twinkle has submitted her papers with her desire to fulfill a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and will likely receive her call next week. She would love to learn a foreign language and she is willing to go to a primitive area. She would also be great in a visitors center with her outgoing personality. She has traveled enough to know that where ever she is called, she will be fine. Her testimony of the gospel is strong and she is excited to share with others. She is anxious to hear where the Lord would have her serve.
Please leave any guesses in the comments. It so fun to imagine the possibilities.
8 comments:
Aah! Is it really that time already?! I can't believe it! I mean, imagine all the places!!!! I'm voting for Guatemala. Or Denmark. Or NY. Or anywhere! I'm just so excited! And Em, what a cute picture! You really look great!
And Mom, what a beautiful yard! Argh. I'm trunky to come home and see you!!!
Temple Square. That's the place. Oso says Brazil. Dancer says Ecuador. The dead mouse in the corner says outer Mangolia
Equador!!!! It came to me....its perfect.
Trent said "New York" and I said "Where her sister went?" And he said "Maybe Florida." And I said "Where her brother is going?". So pretty much his guess is somewhere in the East....Now he says Pennsylvania!
Tahiti - it just sounds random.
I think Nauvoo for the summer and wherever fot the winter.
South Korea.
Chestertown, MD! We need some cute sisters out here!! :)
Post a Comment