Thursday, October 14, 2010
Old?
Tonight I had a date with my sweetheart. We had dinner at a local restaurant, checked on kids at home and headed to see the movie Secretariat. It was a good movie, clean and entertaining. The worst part of my night was standing at the window buying tickets. The sweet little lady asked if we get the senior discount. I am 45 years old. I will not qualify for that discount for 20 years! We come home and tell our kids about our night, next thing I know Twinkle is telling me that time is catching up with me. I think I'll just leave for the weekend, enjoy my mom's retreat and maybe come back younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bye, Sarah Rose
Peter and Rachel's baby girl came too soon and was born with a difficult heart condition on November 13, 2025. Today, we mourned our ...
-
We have a community dance group. We meet at the church three times a week for an hour, do yoga, ballet, tap, aerobics, clogging, pilates, a...
-
Sending Debbie off to the CCM in Mexico to learn to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ in Spanish. Milt and I talked about how this time is ...
-
We have managed to make 25 cake rolls this last month. We are serving a delicious cake roll with strawberry cream cheese filling. They are...
4 comments:
Woah! Unless time has REALLY caught up with you since I last say you, I'd have to say that lady was crazy! Poor eye sight, maybe? Or having a bad day and asking everyone the same question? Who knows, just know that you have got to be the youngest Grandma I know!
You still look so young mom. She must be crazy!
It was nice to get to meet you at the retreat. And since I just saw you less than 12 hours ago I can testify that you do not look a day older than 35. I would have thought you were a young mother...well, if I hadn't seen your family picture on your blog. I wanted to say goodbye and how lovely it was to meet you...but I didn't get a chance, so I'll type it here. Hope we meet again.
Though age is catching up but most important is young at heart, count your blessings, be happy as much as possible and stay healthy..
Post a Comment